1. Quotations - Any quotation given will be valid for 6 weeks only from date of issue as costs may vary.
2. Subject to Availability - All of our decorations and seat covers must be ordered in advance to secure hire for your event.
3. Initial Fee - A 30% initial fee of the full payment will be required to secure your booking. This fee is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or amendment to the date.
4. Payment - The remaining payment amount will be due 6 weeks before the event takes place.
5. Cancellations - Cancellations made more than 6 weeks prior to the event, will result in loss of initial fee. Cancellations made 6 weeks or less prior to the event will result in loss of 50% of full payment made.
6. Refundable Deposit - 6 weeks prior to the event a £50 deposit will be required to cover all hired items, this will be added to your invoice to be paid with final payment. The replacement value of any items lost or damaged will be deducted from the deposit. This will be refunded within 30 days after the event.
7. Hire Items - All hire items supplied will remain the property of WOW Weddings.
8. Period of hire - The period of hire is for the day of the event only. All items must be available for next day collection. If any hire items are required for a longer period this may be available on request.
10. Linen and Chair Cover Hire - Table linen and chair covers must be returned in the condition in which they were supplied. Damages will be deducted from deposit.
11. Responsibilities of Hirer - The hirer is solely responsible for all hired items during the agreed hire period. Responsiblities include the safe return of all hired items at the end of the agreed hire period. Collection will be arranged with WOW Weddings prior to the event taking place.
12. WOW Weddings are not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property caused by use or misuse of any items hired.
13. Mileage charges are for the transportation of the goods to the venue there and back and the collection there and back. The charges are 40p per mile below average with the current gov.uk standards.